So I made this thing and I’m pretty proud of it, haha.
You are all forgetting that most old fairy tales were written by white authors who lived in countries like England. These stories were written a very long time ago and to appeal to those day children living in a country where other races were very uncommon, would have been impossible since the authors themselves probably wouldn’t even know anything about different cultures. You need to realise that stories like Cinderella and Snow White were written a very long time ago.
Disney is introducing new cultures now so I don’t see why you have to complain considering old folk tale fairy tales that they made films of were not their original ideas but stories from about 200-300 years old or even more.
So enough talk about racism and stuff because it just makes you more racist to point out differences that come in cultures, instead of just appreciating what Disney has brought to a lot of children.
here you go tumblr
This is the dumbest fucking thing…
1. You reference studies that show both men and women CAN BE sexually aroused due to nipple stimulation but go on to ignore the fact that men are included to advance your theory that women’s nipples are sexual objects intended for men’s entertainment.
2. Just because something can be sexually arousing when stimulated does not equate it with your genitals. Most people, of all genders, become sexually aroused when their ears are stimulated; are you going to argue that those should be covered as well? Although, I suppose you would just be interested in covering women’s ears…
3. It is hilarious that you use the fact that men find breasts attractive (in this elementary school hetero–normative understanding of evolution) to be a legitimate reason why we should consider breast to be sexual organs. These cavemen in your watered-down Darwin example were also drawn to females with more fatty tissue in all areas of their bodies as well as long hair. By your reasoning, all women should wear a burqa regardless of religious context.
4. Not all cultures and regions prohibit women from uncovering their breasts so your whole argument comes off as ignorant, imperialistic, racist bull shit. Oh, and really God damned sexist.
5. Your whole argument is flawed from the get go because it hinges on the doxa of a hetero–normative gender binary which is scientifically false. This goes beyond identity and sexuality; people are not only born with XX or XY chromosomes, and formation of external gender is incredibly nuanced and varied. Men with XY chromosomes can and do develop breasts that look and act just as a female with XX chromosomes do.
You have no idea what you’re talking about, so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
i can almost hear the mic drop from here
genoshaisforlovers: i see a feminist here and not the good kind ;)
You do know the one with the beautifully colored plumage is the male peacock and it only presents itself like that to attract the plain colored female, right?
So basically the only role your fabulousness has is to impress the plain ol’ me. And I may or may not give a fuck.
this is literally the life of a man
this just happened on my dash…
it happend again
How can you hate on cookies though?? Like, in any form?? They’re FUCKING COOKIES BRO!!!
don’t let the anti-moreos guy see this either
wait for it he has sources
Save the moreos
why am i even here?
So why is one considered ‘inappropriate’ and the other accepted? Stop sexualising my body.
I wonder this too. Why is it a man’s breast and nipple are okay to show but a woman’s breast and nipple isn’t.
best thing to reblog yet
Love it! My body is only inappropriate because you think it is.
because a woman’s body is more sexual, you dumb fucks….grow the fuck up and stop trying to think your some gay as idiots trying to save the world and make equality when you don’t actually do shit.
i wrote a poem
I almost scrolled past this but it’s actually really fucking deep…
and gay, stop being depressed about life fuck sake…always just complaining about it…
Panic at the Disco!
Coloured by me :D